Commercial Criminal Law
We advise you - especially in corporate crises - comprehensively on your obligations as a company owner and as a managing director.
Especially in the case of a GmbH insolvency, the activities of the managing director will often be the subject of investigations by the public prosecutor, for example because of the allegation of
- withholding of parts of the salary (§ 266a StGB)
- violation of the obligation to file for insolvency (§ 15a InsO)
- tax evasion (§ 370 AO)
- fraud (§ 263 StGB)
- credit fraud (§ 265b StGB)
- infidelity (§ 266 StGB)
- bankruptcy (§ 283 StGB)
- violation of accounting obligations (§ 283b StGB)
- creditor benefit (§ 283c StGB)
- frustration of enforcement (§ 288 StGB)
In this case, we will defend you both in the investigation and in the criminal proceedings.