In addition to their legal work, our lawyers also work as lecturers.
They prepare law students and legal trainees for the first and second state examination in law.
As a result, our lawyers are up to date with the latest teaching and case law in the respective areas of law.
In addition, our lawyers prepare both students and trainee lawyers individually for their exams.
Author information: Our law firm was selected as an experienced law firm with a central focus and specialization in inheritance law, to work on the nationwide BGB comment - the online BGB comment, publisher: von Göler - in inheritance law. We have commented on the provisions of inheritance law in Section 2038 BGB (joint administration of the estate) and Section 2039 BGB (inheritance claims) as well as Section 2078 BGB (challenging wills due to error or threat). Extensive explanations can be found with detailed references to literature and current case law, including the following topics:
- Challenge of wills
- Interpretation of wills
- Disputes among the co-heirs
- Legal enforcement of estate claims by the heirs or for the heirs
- Claims against co-heirs
- Majority of heirs/ community of heirs
- Resolution in the community of heirs
- Types of management
- Reimbursement of administration costs / recourse against the co-heirs
- Claims for compensation for use against co-heirs
- blocking co-heirs / duties of co-heirs to cooperate
- Information to co-heirs
- Challenge of resolutions of the community of heirs
- Attack of resolutions/proceedings in legal action/declaratory action
- Exclusion of heirs
- Settlement of the estate
- disappointed expectation of care
and much more
The comments are available at:
- § 2038 BGB
(Zitiervorschlag: Gast, Wenzel in von Göler/BGB/Kommentar/2019/§ 2038, RN. …)
- § 2039 BGB
(Zitiervorschlag: Gast, Wenzel in von Göler/BGB/Kommentar/2019/§ 2039, RN. …)
- § 2078 BGB
(Zitiervorschlag: Gast, Döring in von Göler/BGB/Kommentar/2015/§ 2078, RN. …)